Region wide research was undertaken by the team which devised the Rocha Firme Academy concept, as an educational institution, in order for the actual school to have Southern African relevance from the onset, instead of it being mainly relevant overseas or only nationally. The results of this research facilitated the process of benchmarking our objectives against international standards, not only academically but also in other areas of education such as sports, thereby allowing Rocha Firme Academy to have facilities and services which match those international standards.
Sports and Arts
Although Rocha Firme Academy has included Physical Education as a subject within the curriculum, it invests widely in sports and is currently offering Swimming, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and Ballet.
Evening and weekend Swimming classes are available for external students and adults.
Music and Drama are the main arts being offered at the school.
- Swimming pool
- Sports grounds
- Multifunctional Hall
- Change room with toilets, lockers and showers
- Detached children’s restrooms
- Music studio
- Meals for the children are offered at no extra cost during school hours
- Music practical lessons for external students and adults
- Swimming classes for external students and adults
- Ballet classes for external students
- Music and Drama productions